Saturday, August 29, 2015

An Office Affair

   We have a formal dining room at the front of the house. Do we need a formal dining room? My friends, we do not. What I did needed was an office.  So, I got a desk and set the formal dining room up as my office. I tried to decorate the big, empty wall.



Eh. It was okay. But lacked the wow factor for me. I decided I could do better.


I love mirrors. I have tons of them. Rather than keep them stored, I decided to use them. All of them. And I like the look.


 Ah yes, I will get work done here.



This is our old custom built entertainment center. Looked like poo in our living room, so I decided to make it into a bar. It is not quite finished. Maybe one day I will get around to finishing it and posting some pictures. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment