Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's Been A Long Year

Okay, so I know I promised updates forever ago. Sorry about that. A lot has gone on in the past year. It started with my husband being sent to Korea for a year and upon his return we were going to be moving. This is par for the course being a military family.
Matt helped me finish up what he could before he left and then I completed the rest and put the house on the market. The house was under contract within 24 hours of being listed. Awesome!
It was a bittersweet parting. We worked hard on the house and it paid off. But we didn't really get to enjoy the house being completed.

I did take pictures, but I have to warn you...they are pretty bad. I am going to blame it on how darn busy I was. I will try to include before pictures if I happen to have them. I am really bad about the before pictures. Sorry y'all.

Remember this?

I had made a few updates, but was still not happy.
 




Here's how it ended up!
 
I removed the cabinet doors here

I will be searching for some before pictures for the rest of the house. Until then, enjoy the after pictures!

















No comments:

Post a Comment